Music In Mind :)


Chase Coy - Turn Back The Time

Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

10/22 - Not a Chance By Chris Trinh

Can I be but just a glare
A little piece of your sparkle stare
Or be a thought that stays a while
the softest buzz that makes you smile
to bring the joy for quite some time
With the cliche' use of my cheesy rhymes
but from a distance, i stand a who
cause you'll never
know I'm
falling
for
you...

Question: Is love worth the chase? Or is it best we let it come naturally?

3 comments:

  1. i love this one, definitely my favorite. haha the cheesy rhymes part was kind of random but it's really good. i'm printing it out haha, hope you don't think i'm a creeper or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) I don't mind. I think that's quite amazing actually because someone actually wants a copy of my poetry/writings. You've made my day for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so printing this out as well.... i'm printing all of them! ur amazing, and i hope u continue to evoke my emotions and thoughts with ur beautiful words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contacts

Email: Zombiesgomoo@live.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/zombiesgomoo