Music In Mind :)


Chase Coy - Turn Back The Time

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/26 Writers Block ! By Chris Trinh

I was puzzled, once again starring at the scratched up "minute masterpiece" that was lying lifelessly upon my desk, only to find myself ashamed and frustrated by the potential that this piece of literature could have possessed. Feeling distressed I quickly crumbled up the piece and tossed it alongside the mountain of balled-up papers; that too were once called "minute masterpieces." To make matters worse I began to question myself, as though I were going insane. What is wrong with me? How-come, the ideas I've imagine seem to break-way into a series of fragments or just disappear into a void of their own. Almost like the sun's light escaping the horizon before being stolen away by night's haunting cloak. But at that precise moment an epiphany dawned on me, when thoughts started to erupt from the corners of my mind, starting from a dim hum building to a cacophony. I instantaneously ripped out a sheet of paper and did my way with my pen. The words almost melted on the page. I wrote "I was puzzled, once again..."

Question: Does the strain of everyday have an effect on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contacts

Email: Zombiesgomoo@live.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/zombiesgomoo